Friday 26 December 2014

Welcome Thierry!

Sky Sports have done a brilliant deal bringing in the legend that is Thierry Henry. After he was a such a popular pundit for BBC during their World Cup coverage in the summer, it's no surprise that, following the announcement of his retirement from playing earlier this week, Sky Sports have snatched him up!

And as an Arsenal fan I am EXTREMELY excited for this guy to join the team. Not only has he got a great personality, but he is a phenomenal footballer, literally one of the best the Premier League has ever seen and probably ever will see. As Arsenal's top goalscorer and the Premier League's 4th highest goalscorer with 175 goals, there's no denying his formidable talent. He is magnificent. And he's coming to Sky Sports!


Combining my two favourite things on tv- my favourite sports channel and my favourite football player- has literally made my week, and I'm ecstatic  for what is to come.

Welcome Thierry Henry. And roll on 2015! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment